Work Environment Safety & Sanitisation During COVID-19 Times
MotorOne Autobody make customer health and safety a number one priority during vehicle detailing and sanitisation. Secondly, the health and wellbeing of all MotorOne staff is absolutely a top priority.
To ensure that we can deliver on our promise to keep your vehicle safe and fully cleaned we’ve adopted and implemented a number of measures minimise the spread of the COVID-19 virus. These include the following:
- All customers are asked to declare prior to a service that they are not currently positive or in self-isolation or quarantine requirements.
- Any MotorOne team members who show potential symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive will follow self-isolation guidelines issued by the Australian Government. Our company as of 1 July 2020 has had zero cases and no personnel who have recently returned from overseas who may have been required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- All customer vehicles are either thoroughly detailed and or sanitised prior to being returned to the customer.
- All staff will wear appropriate protective equipment when going about their tasks.
- Social distancing of 1.5m between staff and customers is now mandatory. We ask our customers to respect this and consider others whilst in conversation with our staff.
- Payment is required by tap and go, no cash is accepted at this time. Alternatively, an option is available for customers to pay their invoice prior to their vehicle being serviced. Please call us prior to discuss this option.
- Our team has increased supply and access to hand sanitiser, and customer vehicles are cleaned using proven disinfectant and sanitisation fluids.
Whilst it’s completely understandable that some people may be hesitant to have their car detailed and sanitised at this time, MotorOne have implemented stringent health and hygiene protocols across their locations. If you are at all concerned about your health and welfare while engaging with our staff over a detail or santisation treatment, please contact our call centre where the team will be happy to discuss the options for minimising contact.
We continue to monitor standards during these times and always take the advice provided by the Australian Government and health authorities.